Stratus Nylor 12
01 / Striped slate
02 / Magma slate
05 / Granite quartz
06 / Dark granite
Stone + genuine cow leather
Nose width: 20 mm / Lens width: 53 mm
Temple length: 149 mm / Frame width: 144 mm
The cow leather frames will gain patina over time, the frames will be impacted by skin oil and acidity as well as UV’s. The stone can produce abrasive dust that might damage your lenses.
Temples are adjustable both horizontally and vertically.
The vegetably tanned cow leathers are devoid of any chrome, which nullify the risk of allergies. The skins are worked by hand in order to obtain a smooth texture, while safeguarding the consistency of the material.
- clean the lenses with a dry or slightly humidified cleaning chamois cloth.
- avoid any extended contact between the leather and water, greasy substances or cosmetic products.
- do not expose to extreme temperatures.
- in order not to scratch the lenses, we suggest using a different cloth for the stone and lenses.
- stone sheets will darken and gain patina over time, colors will change depending on the user and natural wear and tear.
Handmade in Paris.